SEO Competitor Analysis Tools are very useful to keep an eye on your competitor and monitor every marketing move and beat the competition. Tracking competitors search ranking, social mentions or email campaign lets you boost your business. Because what is helpful for them might also be helpful for you, maybe you can find a better move by keeping a hawk-eye on their ideas because sometimes an idea can change your life. 😉
So how can you analyse what your competitors are doing?
There are tonnes of SEO competitor analysis tools that monitor your website as well as your competitor’s website.
SEO >SEO Competitor Analysis Toolsh3>1. <>1. Alexap>It is a US-based IT company owned by Amazon.com which gives precise results for website traffic data and analytics. It provides you with one of the best services which you need for the best competitor analysis like:
1(a)>1(a). Website Trafficp>By this, you can come to know your website rating/ranking given by the various websites depending upon your website traffic. Apart from this, it will give your country rank as well as your global rank by which you can compare yourself with the competitors.
Resources on Website Traffic:
1(b)>1(b). Comparing Traffic Sourcesp>It can give you the precise data for the traffic sources and the keywords which are driving more traffic to the site.
1(c)>1(c). Evaluating SEOp>It helps in assisting the load time of your website and SEO effectiveness.
2. <>2. SERankingp>This UK based SEO company which works to makes Webmaster’s life easier. They provide different tools like:
Backlink Monitoring: It gives thorough monitor to your backlinks automatically.
Advanced Website Audit: This will make the technical deficiencies like content and meta tags get noticed to you without any extra efforts.
Manual and Automated Reports: You will get your website related reports in an easy and understandable format.
Apart from this, you get support for better marketing strategy, which to follow and which is in trend. May that’s why famous websites like techcrunch.com, mashable.com etc. are with them.
- By eliminating bad keywords
- By finding the best ad copy
- By finding the best profitable keywords etc.
4. 4. InfiniGraphallows putting an eye on the popular social media contents and trends. Here you can find the video optimization with the machine learning by their special software called “KRACKEN”. They also help you to create better video engagement quality. Four drivers which they focus on videos for high-quality share are:
- Colour depth
- Image sequencing
- Visual processing
- Object classification
You can also track your daily organic search performance and compare it analytically. But you will not get all these free of cost except a trial. Apart from all these, they help you out to uncover all the competitor’s ads strategies and their budget which they are putting up to grow and also they help you out to understand your online enemy’s keywords.
"http://www.hitwise.com/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Hitwise
They are standing in the market with 20 years with the convexity group, of expertise in consumer analytics and provide the essential tools and keys for understanding and maintain the customer relationship. Here you can able to differentiate your audience very easily and also your unique traits through analytics.
9. 9. Followerwonkto analyze your twitter analytics for your social growth. You can list out your rank and compare with your competitor’s profile with the number of followers you have, instead, you can get to know the list of top of your followers, in fact, you can track the followers. Amazing tool to get the twitter world into your hands.
10. 10. Similar Webit company help you to know the top websites in the world in different categories. They offer you the website analytics as well as industry analytics. You can find the whole package for the traffic metrics, engagement metrics, finding and organizing search engine optimization and pay per click and the trending keywords, traffic sources, popular pages and a lot in the package. Yes, in the package, you have to pay for these services.
In the above list, you can find some free as well as paid tools. If free tools are able to fulfil your needs then it is better, else there is no harm in Paying if it sets the things in the right place.
I hope these SEO Competitor analysis tools will be useful for you. Share your reviews in the comment section below. Do not forget to share this post with your friends on social media.
Thanks for reading!