We all know the advantages of having high-quality backlinks for SEO. It is the most important factor for any website to getting ranked in the top search engine result pages. To keep that thing in mind, I have come up with a new, unique and high-quality link building
SEO of your website.
You may also want to read:
Advanced SEO with .edu and .gov
.gov are some other top-level domain extensions. People usually look to buy
.com as their preferred domain extension but
.gov means a lot in advanced SEO for webmasters.
.gov gives your website superpower backlinks to perform well in search engines.
How to Get .edu & .gov backlinks?
This particular technique is more effective than the general blog commenting link building technique.
All what you need is to find and register on high domain authority
.gov websites to get some easy high-quality backlinks. Very soon you will see the magic happen and you will get paid for the effort that you put in.
First of all, we need to install the SEO Quake Toolbar. It is available for both major browsers Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
SEO Quake will help us identify the Page Rank (PR) of the page that we will drop links on.
So head over to the SEO Quake and install the extension for your browser. Once you are done installing, restart the browser.
Now navigate to DropMyLink and sign up using your e-mail id.
DropMyLink lets you search websites for the related keywords in your niche. It has some very useful metrics like KeywordLuv, Livefyre, CommentLuv, IntenseDebate and directories that help you easily select the kind of resource you are looking to build backlinks for your website.
This is an awesome tool that every webmaster need to beat their
Drop My Link Features
Keywords: Here you can enter your keyword or niche.
Categories: Under categories, you can choose from various options like Blog Platforms, Comment Backlinks, Forum Backlinks, Guest Posts, Link Roundups, Resource Pages, Sponsor / Donation Links.
Footprints: It includes over 60 footprints. You can choose from Comment Luv premium, Do-follow comments, Intense Debate, KeyworlLuv, and Livefyre where people have installed these plugins for the comment section.
Along with these, you have powerful filters that let you the type of domain (domain extension), time duration and a number of results.
How to get started with Drop My Link?
- Go to DropMyLik and enter your target keyword. Make sure that you choose the following:
- Under the “Any TLD” drop-down menu is set to find .edu.
- Under Category, you choose the comment backlink.
- Under footprints dropdown, you can choose from CommentLuv premium, Do-follow comments, IntenseDebate, KeywordLuv or Livefyre.
- Check to see which results have the high page rank to make comment on the website that looks promising.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see if there is still an active comment area.
- Enter your name, e-mail address, the URL of your website and thoughtful comment and finally submit the comment for approval.
Link Building Strategies: Alternate Method
- Go to Google.com
- Enter this:
site: .edu inurl:blog “post a comment” -“comments closed” -“you must be logged in” “example keyword”.
- Replace example keyword with your Keyword.
- The result will show all
- Scroll down to the comment section and drop your name, e-mail address, the URL of your website and a thoughtful comment.
- That’s it! It’s too simple.
I hope you will find these link building strategies for advanced SEO useful to improve the SEO of your website and get a better rank in search engines.