Have you blasted mailers, printed flyers, heavily engaged on social media, but still not getting the leads? If you’re trying to figure out how to start a lead generation for your business, I am going to illustrate my favorite 10 ways to quickly generate leads for your business.
Here are 10 of my favorite.
Effective Lead Generation Techniques
Blogging is one of the best ways to drive website traffic to your website. If you start giving value to your visitors by publishing quality content, people would like coming to your blog. You will shortly notice a good amount of traffic on your blog.
If you have call-to-action in place, then once the visitor sees call-to-action for any kind of an offer as a free offer, then a visitor clicks call-to-action and gets to a landing page, which contains a form for them to fill in with their information. Now, visitor fills out the form, submits information, and receives the free offer and in return, you get a high-quality lead for your business that drives long-term results.
Do you have a newsletter on your website? If not, you are missing the simplest way of grabbing some quality leads. Make sure you put a newsletter on your website at the best place that depends on your website layout. Usually, you can put newsletter in the sidebar, after the end of the article or post. You can also put newsletter as a popup window but make sure you do not use it more than one popup.
There are 500 million tweets sent every day. It’s a huge number. If you can take advantage of this by following the trending subjects that are related to your business and interpose your own thoughts into the discussion by placing the hash (#) symbol, you are surely going to get a great amount of quality leads for your business.
Moreover, you can use Twitter cards that will get you a huge amount of leads. The conversion rate can be increased by using Twitter cards. The conversion can be done by capturing in-app form-fills from your followers. It’s a kind of embedded landing pages within your tweets.
4. >4. Outbound & Inbound Marketing
Outbound marketing is a process, where the customers find you through various ways which can be paid or natural search engine marketing efforts. We all know that outbound marketing is more effective as compared to inbound marketing. But it does not at all mean that you only focus on outbound marketing and leave inbound marketing untouched. Rather, you can deploy both inbound and outbound marketing in a balanced manner. This will be helpful in generating leads for your business.
5. >5. Develop & Optimize Informative Content
High-quality content can be a great asset for you when it comes to lead generation. If you planning smartly and continuously posting informative content that values your customer, you can generate quick quality leads.
You can use content curation tool to optimize your content. Here are some of the great reasons you should curate your content:
- Content curation expands your content offering.
- Content curation extends your reach by leveraging other people’s audiences.
- It adds extra value to the faded things.
- It builds your brand.
- It promotes more social shares.
6. Gu>6. Guest Blogging>Guest blogging can be a very helpful way for lead generation but it can happen just opposite of that if you don’t take care of a few things. Like- your articles must have relevant information and you should be able to send people back to an appropriate landing page on your site.
7. Us>7. Use email marketing>When it comes to generating a lead through e-mail marketing, you will have to be very planned. You need to take care of a lot of things before you blast an email. Here are the tactics you should implement before you hot an email campaign:
Subject Line: This will determine the lead if they are going to read your email. So you need to spend time thinking about ways you can improve your subject line. Here are some of the great examples of choosing a subject: “attend our webinar”, “special offer” or “download our latest eBook” etc.
Brevity: People tend to receive hundreds of email daily. So you need to keep your email subject catchy, content should be concise and engaging.
Imagery: Use images it has 80% more engagement rate as compared to text message.
Social Integration: As a digital marketer, we all want our readers to share our content with their network and the best way to facilitate this is by incorporating social media sharing links into your emails.
Call-To-Action (CTA): Call-To-Action (CTA) is the most crucial part of your e-mail. No matter if you are promoting yourself, your business or your product, call-to-action plays a vital role in engaging the audience that lets you grab some potential leads for your business. So in your email, you need to effectively advertise your CTA. You can use call-to-action like download, attend, register, read, try now, and buy now.
8. Develop an eng>8. Develop an engaging videoan engaging video does not mean creating a video commercial ad with high-quality content in it and posting it on a YouTube or on your website. It does not generate a lead for your business. You might be wondering; you did everything right by creating a fantastic well-planned video but did not get the expected lead. Well, you might have created a great video but people do not like watching commercials unless your video is entertaining. Right! What people always want more of is entertainment. So it is always good to spend time on developing a great idea. Keep in mind that your idea is useful for your business that promotes it and also engages your customers.
9. Interview Infl>9. Interview Influencerso influencers who your customers believe and respect. You can interview those influencers for your blog or YouTube channels. Your potential customers will see this as proof of your credibility and it will increase your chance of attracting new leads.
10. Infographic10. Infographics have been overly used in the last couple of years but still, it is very helpful in generating traffic to your website as people still like to read them and share them socially.
If you have knowledge of Photoshop, you can create a well-planned infographic for your website and you can put your logo and website URL on the bottom of the infographic. This way readers will be able to visit your site. If you don’t know Photoshop, no need to worry, you can hire a professional graphics designer on Fiverr as a freelancer. They’re quite cheap. Even if you want to save a few bucks, you can use some of the free tools available online to create infographics. Here are some of them:
Once you are done with infographics, share it socially and ask your friends and colleagues to pass it along. Also, consider submitting your infographics to publications related to your industry. It will drive traffic to your website and you can generate some great leads for your business.
I hope this post will be beneficial for you to help you generate leads for your business. If you are a webmaster or running your own business and generating leads for your business, you can share your ideas with us in the comment section below.