How to increase YouTube subscribers & views? Many YouTubers are actively searching for the answers. They all want huge subscribers to list on their YouTube channel just like some famous YouTubers. But the question is how can you increase YouTube subscribers?
Before we dig deep into s subject. Let’s understand a few facts and figures:
People are hungry for information but want that fast. So most of us prefer to spend 2-3 minutes watching a video rather than reading 500 lines of texts.
Video can provide a perfect platform when it comes to engagement for your blog or businesses.
According to a survey, 41% of US small businesses use Facebook while only 9% of them use YouTube.
According to CISCO, video traffic will be 80% of all consumer Internet traffic by 2019, up from 64% in 2014.
So you can imagine the potential video marketing has.
The video marketing boom has already begun. It’s the right time for all to start now.
YouTube presents a huge opportunity to business owners and bloggers who are willing to take the plunge into video marketing.
Ti>Tips to Help You Increase YouTube Subscribers
1.>1. Upload new videos regularly
If you upload new videos regularly, your viewers will learn to anticipate and expect your online video content if you are consistent.
If your viewers learn that you post a video every Thursday, for example, they will build a habit of coming back to your channel and checking for new videos.
YouTube and Search Engines show new videos at the top of the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
So it’s clear that if you upload new videos every day, chances are to increase YouTube subscribers, get more views and engagement on your channel.
2.>2. Use Annotations (Discontinued)
As of May 2017, annoying translucent annotation boxes has been discontinued.
Annotations are the key to your success as a YouTuber. Annotations are the colourful sticky notes that can be placed on your video once the upload is done. There are five different types of Annotations-Speech Bubble, Note, Title, Spotlights, and Label. You can choose them as per your need. If you place your annotations strategically, it can make a world of difference for your YouTube Marketing Efforts. I personally recommend two types of annotations: Speech Bubble: Speech bubble is exactly what its name implies. Add a speech bubble to your YouTube video just like a cartoonish bubble of text. Spotlights: Spotlights are the interactive transparent boxes with a frame that appears over an area of the video that you want to call out. When the viewer hovers over the annotation text, the related custom text appears outside the frame. Spotlights are linkable to other videos, playlist and external links as well.
3.>3. Use YouTube Interactive Cards
As a YouTuber, you might have used annotations to engage your viewers. But since YouTube has launched “Cards” features, the engagement has taken to even greater level. Content creators can insert cards for merchandise sales, fundraising efforts, videos, YouTube playlist and other external website links.
4. Kee>4. Keep Video Title 50 Character LongKeep your video titles maximum of 50 characters long. Video title with more than 50 characters long will get cut off. So it decreases the chances of getting clicks. Moreover, do not forget to enter the description and tags for your video.
5. Pos>5. Post Videos to FacebookPost your YouTube videos on Facebook as well. Include call-to-action YouTube link within your Facebook video post to “check out my other videos”. As per a survey, Facebook videos give more people engagement than YouTube.
6. Embed V>6. Embed Videos on Website or Blogdding your YouTube videos on your website or blog and sharing them on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter gives you a huge advantage. This will not only increase YouTube subscribers & video views but also increase the website’s page views.
7. Video Len>7. Video Lengthing to research by Buffer App, the most popular videos on YouTube are pretty short. The analysis made on the length of the top 50 successful videos, the average length was 2 minutes and 54 seconds. So it is handy to keep the video length to under 3 minutes.
8. Choosing >8. Choosing Right Keywordschoosing keywords for your videos, always look for the right keyword for your videos. You can use the Google Keyword Planner tool. By far it is the best tool available on the internet for keyword research. You can also try and search Google to see if there are video results for those keywords. If there are, your video has a very good chance of ranking in Google search.
9. Categorie>9. Categories Your Videosconsider choosing the right category for your video under advanced settings. At the same time, you can categories videos using custom playlist under the basic info tab.
10. Include >10. Include Intro at the starte a short intro for all of your videos. It is one of the key things as the viewer is going to see the intro first. So make your intro attractive that it grabs the attention of the user.
11. Expand y>11. Expand your search net with Pinterestf the subscribers reach your channel through Google, YouTube search and suggestion. Pinterest is also a visual search engine that let’s build a new audience to your channel.
All you have to do is to create Pinterest friendly graphics for all your videos.
On each visual asset, but the link of your YouTube video and tell people to watch the full video on your YouTube Channel.
You might also want to consider investing some budget on Pinterest Ads. They are becoming extremely popular nowadays and quite effective as well.
Find more articles on YouTube.
You may also want to read: 10 Ways to Increase LinkedIn Company Page Followers
If you know any other way to increase YouTube subscribers and views, please feel free to comment in the comment section below.
I would like to hear your views in the comment section below. If you enjoyed reading this article, consider sharing it on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. Also, subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get our weekly updates and offers directly in your inbox.