We all know the importance of backlinks to rank the website in top search engine result pages. At the same time, we also need to be careful about the backlinks and only implement high quality link building strategies for smart SEO.
I have come up with an idea that will help you to rank your website in top search results. You just need to register on these .edu and .gov websites to get some easy high-quality backlinks. Very soon you will see the magic happen and you will get paid for the effort that you put in.
So how to get this high quality .edu and .gov backlinks?
Here, I am going to teach you the way by which you can find the high authority .edu and .gov websites.
This particular technique is more effective than the general blog comment link building technique.
First of all, we need to install the SEO Quake Tollbar. It is available for both major browsers Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
SEO Quake will help us identify the Page Rank (PR) of the page that we will drop links on.
So head over to the SEO Quake website and install the extension for your browser:
Once you are done installing, restart the browser.
Now navigate to the http://dropmylink.com/ and sign up using your e-mail id.
DropMyLink lets you search websites for the related keywords in your niche. It has some very useful metrics like KeywordLuv, Livefyre, CommentLuv, IntenseDebate and directories that help you easily select the kind of resource you are looking to build backlinks for your website.
So, to beat the competitor, this is an awesome tool that every webmaster need.
Table of Contents
Drop My Link Features
Keywords: Here you can enter your keyword or niche.
Categories: Under categories, you can choose from various options like Blog Platforms, Comment Backlinks, Forum Backlinks, Guest Posts, Link Roundups, Resource Pages, Sponsor / Donation Links.
Footprints: It includes over 60 footprints. You can choose from Comment Luv premium, Do-follow comments, Intense Debate, KeyworlLuv, and Livefyre where people have installed these plugins for the comment section.
Along with these, you have powerful filters that let you the type of domain (domain extension), time duration and a number of results.
How to get started with Drop My Link?
- Go to http://dropmylink.com/ and enter your target keyword. Make sure that you choose the following:
- Under the “Any TLD” drop-down menu is set to find .edu.
- Under Category, you choose the comment backlink.
- Under footprints dropdown, you can choose from CommentLuv premium, Do-follow comments, IntenseDebate, KeywordLuv or Livefyre.
- Check to see which results have the high page rank to make comment on the website that looks promising.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see if there is still an active comment area.
- Enter your name, e-mail address, the URL of your website and a thoughtful comment and finally submit the comment for approval.
Link Building Strategies: Alternate Method
- Go to Google.com
- Enter this: site: .edu inurl:blog “post a comment” -“comments closed” -“you must be logged in” “example keyword”.
- Replace example keyword with your Keyword.
- The result will show all .edu blog posts.
- Scroll down to the comment section and drop your name, e-mail address, the URL of your website and a thoughtful comment.
- That’s it! It’s too simple.
Here is the list of top high PR .edu and .gov website:
High PR 8 .Edu Sites
High PR 7 .Edu Sites
High PR 6 .Edu Sites
HIGH PR 7 .GOV SITES
- Military Families Learning Network
- The HUDdle
- National Institutes of Health
- The EPA Blog
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
High PR 6 .Gov Sites
High PR 5 .Gov Sites
I hope these link building strategies would be useful for you to get better rank in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). If you have other methods of link building then share with us in the comment section below.