Everyone now a day is heading towards the trend “DIGI WORLD” and all the things are going online as it is becoming a source for earning instead we can say it is e-learning and e-learning as well. For each and every earning or learning source, there exists a group of words called “content” which gives the required information. And the content can be measured by the quality else we can say quantity too. If it is business related content than it creates the first impression of the business quality if it is learning related content then it builds up an image of the author’s knowledge. If you are working without Content Curation means you are having the knowledge and don’t know how to present, how to make the stack instead of the pile than it would be similar to the situation if England needs only 1 perfect shot during the penalty shootout to win the match and you are having Alan Shearer.
In the team and you are thinking, whom to give the opportunity.
What Cont>What Content Curation means?rong>Content + Curation (cure + nation) = cured data to the nation
Here, nation refers to the people or audiences who are going through the information.
So content Curation is the tool which adds the extra value to the faded things or to so-so things. It gives a modification to your content in which it includes filtering of data so that it carries only the appropriate information, appropriate use of words and proper presentation.
Now here are some questions that can come into your mind:
1. Who Ha>1. Who Has To Curate Your Content?have to curate your content first. You have to do your homework first while writing the content try to be the point, and before publishing it do check one more time for the important points and grammatical errors as well. Just try to give the personal touch.
Else, there are some websites also which can do the same with their personalised strategy and skill which always yields the better result. As they have done a lot of research and development and obtained the professionalism.
So that would be an another option because they generally avoid the common mistakes what we do, they go with the market trend which is not known to us very well.
2. How To>2. How To Choose On The Audience?will have to be specific with your audience choice as well as your audience’s interest. Grow the audience which is related to your choice (your subject matter).
3. Do I Nee>3. Do I Need To Share My Content?you have Share the content as much as you can because if no one is watching your content then it is of no use so try to be more social as much as you can.
4. Does It >4. Does It Require To Curate Consistently?it requires time to time updating because everyone wants updated content. So you have to update it on a regular basis otherwise, no one cares for the outdated things.
5. What To >5. What To Brand Yourself Or Your Company?ave to brand yourself because the visitors mainly focus on the purity and appropriation of your content, ideas and thoughts. Once the better quality of your content gives an impression on visitor’s mind, they will come back for you.
6. What Are t>6. What Are the Top Content Curation Tools Available?t Curation tools for Beginner Users:
Pocket: Pocket is a perfect place to start and get you in the habit of content curation. Pocket keeps all your interesting images, articles, and videos all in one place. You can create a group for your articles by tagging and built-in search functionality makes finding those articles easy.
Content Curat>Content Curation Tool for Intermediate Users:>Scoop.it: Scoop.it is by far the most famous content curation tool available. It has a Pinterest-like user interface. You can start with the topic of interest and scoop.it will not only generate related articles but also include complementary topics for other scoop.it users to follow.
Feedly: A single place to organise, read, and share all the content that matters to you — and your team. Feedly also has RSS Feed and it’s an ideal replacement to those who love Google Reader.
Storify: Storify is a great place to tell your story. You have the option to search, browse or create stories from social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram etc.
Content Curation >Content Curation Tool for Advanced Users:href="http://www.curata.com/">Curata: Curata is undoubtedly the most powerful content curation tool available in the market. You can fine-tune, customise and categorise your content. You can ask for reviews and disseminate in one place.
PublishThis: Just like Curata, it is a one of the most reliable content curation tool on the internet. It lets you monitor your industry and create curate engaging content for your targeted audience. You can organise all the content you need in one place, including videos, blogs, and infographics.
TrapIt: Trapit helps you support your sales, social selling by interacting with your prospects directly using social media, and employee advocacy efforts by providing your employees with the relevant content.
7. What Tool Is R>7. What Tool Is Right For You?really decide which tool is right for you, it’s important that you first understand the role content curation will play in your business. Secondly, the team size of people who will be using curation tool. If you are running a blog or a start-up, the beginner and intermediate curation tools should suffice for your needs. As your business and team grow, you can look for more powerful content curation tools like curate and PublishIt.
Hope this article will help you understand what is content curation, why you need it and what content curation tool is right for your business.
I would like to hear your views in the comment section below. Do not forget to share this post on social media and also subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get updates direct to your inbox.